1. Tropical Fizz
This fruity softie is full of flavour and can easily be made using these ingredients:
- 50ml passion fruit puree
- 2 fresh passion fruit
- 100ml mango juice
- 400ml Appletiser
- Ice cubes
- 1 lime
Find out more and read the original recipe.
2. Watermelon Agua Fresca
Inject a bit of sunshine into the miserable English winter with this summery cocktail.
- Half of a watermelon, diced
- 2-3 cups of water (still or sparkling)
- 1 lime
- 1 and a half tablespoon of sugar
- A few mint leafs to garnish
- A few slices of lime to garnish
Read mixing instructions and original post.
3. Mango Bellini
Who says you have to drink alcohol to enjoy the finer things in life? Try this easy to make fruity bellini to inject a bit of class into your evening.
- Crushed ice
- White grape Schloer
- Mango sorbet
Read the original post.
4. Non-Alcoholic Mulled Cranberry Apple Cider
This hot winter warmer is the perfect booze-free beverage to try during a cold month of sobriety.
- 4 cups of cranberry juice blend
- 4 cups of apple juice
- Peel of one orange, cut into large strips
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole allspice berries
- 4 whole cloves
- Optional sweeteners: honey and/or brown sugar
Check out the prep and cooking instructions.
5. Elderflower Lemonade with frozen berries
You’ll never be able to tell this cocktail contains no alcohol. This tasty tipple works all year round and contains plenty of fruity goodness!
- 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 35ml elderflower cordial
- 1 handful of frozen berries
- Sparkling water, to top up
Read the full recipe.
Looking after yourself all year round
Cutting down on your alcohol intake has plenty of benefits. Whether you’ve made a New Year’s resolution to drink less or you’re trialling cutting your consumption for the month, it’s a step in the right direction.
Do you know how healthy you truly are? Bupa health assessments give you a clear overview of your health. You’ll receive a personalised lifestyle action plan with health goals to reach for a healthier, happier you.