You're ready to get a quote
Before you begin, we just need to make you aware of a few conditions. To be eligible for our health insurance you must:
- be registered with a UK GP for at least 6 months or have access to and be able to provide your full medical records in English
- be a UK resident that has lived here for at least six months
- not receive payment for taking part in sports
If you decide to take out health insurance with us, we’ll need to know about any pre-existing conditions or symptoms you may have once you’ve purchased your cover. We’ll send you a medical history form, which you’ll need to complete and send back to us so we can confirm exactly what your policy covers you for. We recommend that you send your form back to us as soon as possible so there are no delays on any claims you make and we’re able to pay for any eligible treatment you need. This won’t affect the cost of your policy. There are also general exclusions for some medical conditions, which are not covered as standard within our health insurance policies. Full details can be found in our policy summary.
Terms & Conditions Free Health Core Assessment
1. In addition to the terms set out herein, the terms and conditions set out in the Bupa’s standard Bupa By You policy terms and conditions , and any terms in your membership certificate, will apply in full
2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
a. directly through Bupa
b. directly though Bupa as part of the following affinity schemes: The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), Blue Light Card (BLC), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Leonardo MW Ltd
c. from Bupa through an intermediary
3. The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. Only one free health assessment is allowed per policy. The offer is not available to consumers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy or existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
4. This offer is available for new Bupa By You policies for which a quote is provided between 00.01 on 1st June 2018 and midnight on 31st July 2018 on a full underwriting or moratorium basis. Quotes are valid for 14 days and the policy must start within 30 days of the original quote date.
5. The offer is available to eligible customers two months from the start date of their Bupa By You policy. All eligible customers will be contacted either by email or post two months after the start date of their policy and invited to book a Health Core Assessment free of charge. Customers who cancel their policy or otherwise stop being covered by the policy within two months will not be eligible for this offer.
6. The free Health Core assessment is available to anybody named on the policy as long as they are over 18. Family members added to the same policy at a later date are not eligible for a free health assessment.
7. Eligible customers will need to call Bupa on the number provided to book their Health Core Assessment. You will not be able to book a free health assessment online. This offer will only apply where the Health Core Assessment is booked and attended on or before 31 March 2019.
8. The Health Core assessment can be carried out at any Bupa Health Centre that offers Health Core assessments. Appointments are subject to availability. For details of the Health Core assessment and the locations of Bupa’s Health Centres click here
9. A cancellation policy applies to health assessments booked but not taken up. If you cancel within 24 hours of your assessment time or fail to attend, you will lose the assessment and will not be able to re book another free health assessment.
10. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a free Health Core Assessment in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
11. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative.
12. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples savings, and discounts associated with the following affinity schemes : The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICEAW), Blue Light Card (BLC), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Leonardo MW Ltd.
13. In order to provide and arrange the free health assessment, we will share your personal details with Bupa Health Clinics. Please see www.bupa.co.uk/privacy for more information about how we collect, use and protect your data.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. Bupa Health Insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 382985. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ.
16. Bupa health assessments are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 631336. Registered Office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R.
†Families save 10% with Bupa:
10% saving applies to family cover which includes one adult or more and one or more children. The savings apply to family cover with children on their policy compared to the price of individual cover for each family member. Savings only apply to Bupa By You core insurance. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw our family rate at renewal.
‡Couples save 5% with Bupa:
A couple pay 5% less compared to the combined single premium price. Savings only apply to Bupa By You core insurance. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw our couples rate at renewal.
Having problems getting a quote? Report a technical issue >
^ We may record or monitor our calls. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 12.30pm.